Enjoy being the bride! Save yourself and your family from all the stress. Did you know the average wedding requires over 150 hours of planning time? With A Perfect Plan Events, Sharon Rumsey (your wedding bestie), will be your full-service, experienced professional guiding you every step of the way. In addition to nearly unlimited access to Sharon and her expertise, you will also have access to Sharon’s vendor black book of reliable contacts in the Kentuckiana area.
This package will include:
- Initial Meeting– At this meeting, my job is to LISTEN. I want to get to know you, and to really understand your overall wedding vision. I will ask A LOT of questions, like your favorite foods, flowers, music. I will want to know your story, so that we can make your wedding personal. After this meeting I will know your wedding “vibe”.
- Creation of a wedding master plan – This will include budget, order of planning tasks, and month by month checklist.
- Coming alongside you to create a wedding design concept. Color Palette, Style -Formal, Bo-Ho chic, Rustic, Romantic or beautiful mixture
- Use of Aisle Planner – A Perfect Plan’s virtual planning software, that allows each couple to have full access to everything pertaining to their wedding 24/7. I will create your wedding in Aisle Planner and then you will have access to add to your page… a wedding website, design board, color palette…all the things!
- Venue Visits and selection– I’ll be right beside you, asking the right questions, and helping you make the best choice for your day.
- Vendor Selection– You will have access to Sharon’s huge vendor network, and we will point you in the right direction to stay within budget
- Securing transportation and coordinating transportation schedule
- Accompaniment to all vendor appointments
- Handling vendor correspondence, including setting appointments, negotiation, and acting as your spokesperson as needed.
- Creation and distribution of detailed timeline of the wedding weekend for bridal party and family
- Creating detailed timeline for vendors to include arrival and set up times, and time to break down after event. Loading and unloading instructions as well as any specific venue guidelines
- Arrangement of event security if needed or requested
- Personal check in with all vendors two weeks out and then again at 48 hours out from wedding day to assure all details are set, and we are all on the same page.
- Help with creating your processional order
- Help with reserved ceremony seating
- Coordination of and running rehearsal
- Lead planner with bride all the entire day on wedding day. Lead planner will arrive at the beginning of hair and makeup and be with you until your reception is over.
- One assistant planner for eight hours on wedding day
- Assistance for bride with donning dress, and getting ready photos
- Assistance with photos as needed
- Overseeing ceremony-processional, bridal walk, recessional
- Seeing that marriage license is signed and ready for mail
- Working closely with DJ/Band to assure that reception flows smoothly and according to timeline, to make sure you get the most out of your venue time
- Securing all cards and gifts in a locked area until event ends, then sending them with the person of your choice.
- Help with gathering décor and other items after event
- Complete management of your wedding! Dealing with any concerns or emergencies that may arise so that you are free to enjoy your day with your family and friends. STRESS FREE!
Let’s talk wedding! Please fill out the contact form below or call to chat about your special day. I want to hear All. The. Things!